List of useful English lessons with printable worksheets and pictures for English teachers and students, including lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, slang, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words, …
- Water Sports | List of 30+ Incredibly Awesome Water Sports You Must Try!
- List of Animals: A Big Lesson of Animal Names with the Pictures!
- Parts of the Hand: Learn English Vocabulary for Hand Parts!
- Wild Animals: List of 45+ Wild Animals Names in English
- List of Sports: 35+ Useful Names of Sports and Games in English
- Mammals: List of Mammals in English with ESL Picture!
- House Styles: List of 28 Different Types of Houses Around the World!
- Types of Beans: 15 Different Types of Beans & Legumes with the Picture
- Types of Lettuce: 21 Different Lettuce Types with ESL Picture
- Types of Hats: List of 20 Hat Styles with ESL Picture
When learning English, having a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Learn useful grammar lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
- Hundreds Chart: Number Chart 1-100 in English
- List of Verbs: Learn 600+ Common Verbs in English with ESL Pictures
- What is Parallelism? Definition, Examples of Parallel Structure in English
- Relative Pronouns in English: Usage and Useful Examples
- Irregular Verbs: List of 90+ Common Irregular Verbs in English
- Abstract Noun: List of 150 Common Abstract Nouns in English
- Active vs Passive Voice: Important Rules and Useful Examples
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense: Usage and Useful Examples
- IN ON AT – Important Prepositions of TIME and PLACE in English
- List of 75 Common Prepositions with Examples in English
Commonly Confused Words
Are you looking for a list of commonly confused and misused words in English? Let’s check the following list.
- I.E. vs E.G. : What’s the Difference between E.g. vs I.e.? (with Useful Examples)
- How to Use ALTHOUGH, IN SPITE OF & DESPITE Correctly?
- EVERYDAY vs EVERY DAY: How to Use Every day vs Everyday Correctly?
- LAY vs LIE: How to Use Lay vs Lie Correctly?
- FURTHER vs FARTHER: How to Use Them Correctly?
- AFFECT vs EFFECT Difference: It’s not As Hard As We Think!
- INSURE vs ENSURE: What are the Differences?
- THEN vs THAN: What’s the Difference Between Than vs Then?
- WHO vs WHOM: Useful Usage and Example Sentences
- CAN vs COULD – How to Use Could vs Can Correctly in the Sentences?
Useful vocabulary lessons by different topics for English teachers and students.
- Top 200+ Positive Words to Inspire Your Day!
- IMO Meaning: What Does IMO Mean? Useful Examples
- OFC: What Does OFC Mean in Texting? Useful Examples
- TFW Meaning: What Does TFW Mean? Useful Examples
- Words that Start with H | List of 100+ Words Starting with H in English
- Words that Start with W | List of 140+ Words Starting with W
- Words that Start With G | List of 140+ Common Words Starting with G
- Words that Start with F | List of 240+ Useful Words Starting with F
- Words that Start with B | List of 170+ Popular Words Starting with B
- Words that Start with L | List of 100+ Common Words Starting with L
Learn synonyms of different words in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
- SIGNIFICANT Synonym: List of 27 Synonyms for Significant in English
- STRONG Synonym: List of 19 Synonyms for Strong in English
- HELP Synonym: List of 14 Synonyms for Help (with Useful Examples)
- OPPORTUNITY Synonym: List of 15+ Synonyms for Opportunity
- BAD Synonym: List of 16 Synonyms for Bad for ESL Learners
- IMPROVE Synonym: List of 19 Synonyms for Improve with Examples
- EXPLAIN Synonym: List of 18 Synonyms for Explain with Useful Examples
- AMAZING Synonym: List of 36 Synonyms for Amazing with Examples
- Congratulations | List of 40 Interesting Ways to Say Congratulations!
- DIFFICULT Synonym: List of 18 Useful Words to Use Instead of Difficult
- Birthday Wishes: 40+ Best Happy Birthday Wishes to Friends & Others!
- American Slang: List of 25 Essential American Slang You Shouldn’t Miss!
- Proverbs: Top 30 English Proverbs and Their Meanings!
- List of 30+ Useful Contrast Transition Words for Writing Essay
- Funny Story: What’s the Difference between Complete & Finished?^^
- Top 20 Funny Idioms in English You Might Not Know!
- I Miss you Quotes: 30 Romantic Ways to Say I MISS YOU! in English
- Informal Contractions List: Do You Want to Speak English Faster?
- “HOW ARE YOU?” | Different Ways to Ask & Respond to “How are you?”
- Top 60 Interesting Idioms for Kids with their Meaning!
Learning English Tips
Useful tips for speaking English, tips for writing resumes and cover letters, etc.
- Capitalization Rules: 10 Important Rules for Capitalization of Letters in Written English
- How to Prepare for an Interview!
- How to Speak English Fluently: 20 Helpful Tips to Improve Your Fluency!
- Resume Tips: How to Write a Professional Resume
- How to Write a Cover Letter Effectively!