List of useful English lessons with printable worksheets and pictures for English teachers and students, including lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, slang, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words, …
- Parts of a Chicken: Learn Chicken Anatomy with ESL Picture!
- Turtle Anatomy: Useful Parts of a Turtle with ESL Picture!
- Duck Anatomy: Different Parts of a Duck with ESL Picture!
- Bird Anatomy: Learn Different Parts of a Bird with ESL Picture!
- Water Sports | List of 30+ Incredibly Awesome Water Sports You Must Try!
- List of Animals: A Big Lesson of Animal Names with the Pictures!
- Parts of the Hand: Learn English Vocabulary for Hand Parts!
- Wild Animals: List of 45+ Wild Animals Names in English
- List of Sports: 35+ Useful Names of Sports and Games in English
- Mammals: List of Mammals in English with ESL Picture!
When learning English, having a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Learn useful grammar lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
- IN ON AT – Important Prepositions of TIME and PLACE in English
- List of 75 Common Prepositions with Examples in English
- The Indefinite and Definite Articles in English | Using A, AN, THE
- List of 74 Useful Prepositional Phrase Examples with AT
- A Huge List of 222 Prepositional Phrases with IN in English
- Conjunctive Adverbs: Important List and Examples in English
- INFINITIVE Verb: What is an Infinitive? Useful Infinitive Examples
- The Simple Present Tense: Useful Usage and Example Sentences
- Learn 9 Important Adverbs of Frequency in English
- GERUND: What is a Gerund? Important Gerund Examples
Commonly Confused Words
Are you looking for a list of commonly confused and misused words in English? Let’s check the following list.
- “Either or” vs “Neither Nor”: How to Use Them Correctly?
- EACH vs EVERY: How to Use Every vs Each Correctly?
- MUCH vs MANY: What Are The Differences between Them?
Useful vocabulary lessons by different topics for English teachers and students.
- Words that Start with D | List of 200+ Common Words Starting with D
- Words that Start with M | List of 150 Words Starting with M in English
- Words that Start with T | List of 150 Words that Start with T in English
- Words that Start with P | List of 350+ Words Starting with P
- Words that Start with R | List of 200 Words Starting with R in English
- Words that Start with I | List of 140+ Common Words Starting with I
- Words that Start with C | List of 150 Words Starting with S in English
- Words that Start With S | List of 350+ Words Starting with S with ESL Pictures
- Words That Start with U | Useful List of 190+ Words Starting with U
- Words that Start With O | List of 130+ Popular O Words in English
Learn synonyms of different words in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
- Congratulations | List of 40 Interesting Ways to Say Congratulations!
- DIFFICULT Synonym: List of 18 Useful Words to Use Instead of Difficult
- HAPPY Synonym: List of 29 Synonyms for Happy in English
- IMPORTANT Synonym: List of 24 Synonyms for Important with Examples
- SAID is Dead! Here are 250 Powerful Words to Use Instead of Said!
- GREAT Synonym: List of 90+ Synonyms for Great with Examples
- Synonyms and Antonyms of 160+ Common Words in English
- DIRTY Synonym: 39 Synonyms for DIRTY in English
- BIG Synonym: 30+ Useful Synonyms for BIG with Examples
- Synonym Examples: List of 40+ Important Examples of Synonyms
- 39 Useful Expressions for Agreement in English
- Important Collocations with GO in English
- 20+ Alternative Ways of Saying SORRY in English
- Useful Linking Words for Writing Essays in English
- CONCLUSION Transition Words: Useful List & Examples
- Asking for and Giving Directions in English
- THANK YOU Synonym | 41 Creative Ways to Say Thank You!
- 15 Best Excuses for Being Late You Might Need!
- Learn 150 Important Verbs and Prepositions List in English
- 39 Useful Collocations with MAKE in English
Learning English Tips
Useful tips for speaking English, tips for writing resumes and cover letters, etc.