List of useful English lessons with printable worksheets and pictures for English teachers and students, including lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, slang, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words, …
When learning English, having a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Learn useful grammar lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
- 50 Important Subordinating Conjunctions in English Grammar
- Useful Collective Nouns for Animals in English
- FANBOYS: 7 Important Coordinating Conjunctions
- Important Punctuation Marks in English Grammar
- List of Adverbs: 300+ Adverb Examples from A-Z
- Concrete Noun: 60 Common Concrete Nouns in English
- 35 Most Common Prefixes in English
Commonly Confused Words
Are you looking for a list of commonly confused and misused words in English? Let’s check the following list.
Useful vocabulary lessons by different topics for English teachers and students.
- Feeling Words: Useful Words to Describe Feelings
- TONE Words: 300+ Words to Describe TONE of the Authors
- Words with Silent Letters in English
- Learn Interesting Animal Sounds in English
- List of Words: 700+ Common Words in English
- Important Contractions in the English Language
- Important Abbreviation & Acronym List in English
- Popular Text Abbreviations & Internet Acronyms in English
- List of 200+ Antonyms From A to Z in English
Learn synonyms of different words in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
- BECAUSE Synonym: 27 Useful Synonyms for BECAUSE
- THEREFORE Synonym: 36 Useful Synonyms for THEREFORE
- DIFFERENT Synonym: 40 Synonyms for DIFFERENT
- HOWEVER Synonym: 23 Useful Words to Use Instead of HOWEVER
- GOOD Synonym: List of 38 Useful Synonyms for GOOD
- EXPERIENCE Synonym: 40 Useful Synonyms for EXPERIENCE
- INTERESTING Synonym: List of 40+ Powerful Synonyms for INTERESTING
- List of 200 Important Synonyms in English
- 80+ Important Adjective and Preposition Combinations
- 80 Romantic Ways to Say I LOVE YOU!
- 30 Different Ways to Say HELLO! | HELLO Synonyms
- 18 Funny Ways to Say GOODNIGHT
- Useful Transition Words and Phrases in English
- Learn Idioms with Body Parts in English
- 10 Interesting FOOD Idioms and Their Meaning!
- Interesting Color Idioms in English
- 10 Funny Sports Idioms in English
- 20+ Interesting Money Idioms in English
Learning English Tips
Useful tips for speaking English, tips for writing resumes and cover letters, etc.