List of useful English lessons with printable worksheets and pictures for English teachers and students, including lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, slang, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words, …
- Types of Chairs: 25 Different Chair Styles with ESL Pictures
- Vegetable Names: Learn Different Types of Vegetables with Pictures
- Types of Shoes: Learn Different Shoe Styles with Pictures
- Fruits and Vegetables: Names of Vegetables and Fruits in English with ESL Picture
- Flower Names: List of 25+ Popular Names of Flowers with the Pictures
- Baby Animals: List of Popular Animals and Their Babies!
- Sea Animals: List of 20+ Interesting Sea, Ocean Animals with the Picture
- Fashion Accessories: List of Accessories for Men and Women in English
- Types of Pets: Learn Different Names of Pets in English
- Farm Animals: List of 15+ Popular Farm/ Domestic Animals in English
When learning English, having a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Learn useful grammar lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
- 50 Important Subordinating Conjunctions in English Grammar
- Useful Collective Nouns for Animals in English
- FANBOYS: 7 Important Coordinating Conjunctions
- Important Punctuation Marks in English Grammar
- List of Adverbs: 300+ Adverb Examples from A-Z
- Concrete Noun: Important List of 60 Concrete Nouns in English
- 35 Most Common Prefixes in English with their Meanings
Commonly Confused Words
Are you looking for a list of commonly confused and misused words in English? Let’s check the following list.
Useful vocabulary lessons by different topics for English teachers and students.
- Feeling Words: Useful Words to Describe Feelings and Emotions
- TONE Words: List of 300+ Useful Words to Describe TONE of the Authors
- List of Words with Silent Letters in English
- Learn Interesting Animal Sounds in English
- List of 700+ Most Common English Words Everyone Should Learn!
- Important Contractions in the English Language
- Important Abbreviation & Acronym List in English You Should Learn
- Popular Text Abbreviations & Internet Acronyms in English
- List of 200+ Antonyms From A to Z in English
Learn synonyms of different words in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
- BEAUTIFUL Synonym: 60 Best Synonyms for BEAUTIFUL
- BECAUSE Synonym: 27 Useful Synonyms for BECAUSE
- THEREFORE Synonym: 36 Useful Synonyms for THEREFORE
- DIFFERENT Synonym: 40 Synonyms for DIFFERENT
- HOWEVER Synonym: 23 Useful Words to Use Instead of HOWEVER
- GOOD Synonym: List of 38 Useful Synonyms for GOOD
- EXPERIENCE Synonym: 40 Useful Synonyms for EXPERIENCE
- INTERESTING Synonym: List of 40+ Powerful Synonyms for INTERESTING
- List of 200 Important Synonyms in English for ESL Learners!
- Top 120 Interesting Idioms Examples for ESL Learners
- 80+ Important Adjective and Preposition Combinations
- 80 Romantic Ways to Say I LOVE YOU in English!
- 30 Different Ways to Say HELLO! | HELLO Synonyms
- GOODNIGHT Quotes: 18 Funny Goodnight Messages in English
- Useful Transition Words and Phrases in English
- Learn Idioms with Body Parts in English
- 10 Interesting FOOD Idioms and Their Meaning!
- Interesting Color Idioms in English
- 10 Funny Sports Idioms in English
Learning English Tips
Useful tips for speaking English, tips for writing resumes and cover letters, etc.