List of useful English lessons with printable worksheets and pictures for English teachers and students, including lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, slang, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words, …
- Forest Animals: List of Animals That Live in the Forest with ESL Pictures!
- Cat Anatomy: Different Parts of a Cat with ESL Picture!
- Cow Anatomy: Different Parts of a Cow with ESL Picture!
- Dog Anatomy: List of Useful Parts of a Dog From Head to Tail
- Types of Bread | List of 24 Best Types of Bread from around the World
- Space Words: List of 40+ Interesting Words Related to the Space
- Natural Disasters: Different Types of Natural Disasters with ESL Pictures
- Bicycle Parts: 25+ Important Parts of a Bicycle with ESL Picture
- Math Symbols: List of 35+ Useful Mathematical Symbols and their Names
- Bathroom Accessories: List of Objects in the Bathroom with ESL Picture
When learning English, having a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Learn useful grammar lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
- Useful Collective Nouns for Animals in English
- FANBOYS: 7 Important Coordinating Conjunctions
- Punctuation Marks: List of Important Punctuation Marks in English Grammar
- List of Adverbs: 300+ Adverb Examples from A-Z in English
- Concrete Noun: Important List of 60 Concrete Nouns in English
- 35 Most Common Prefixes in English with their Meanings
Commonly Confused Words
Are you looking for a list of commonly confused and misused words in English? Let’s check the following list.
Useful vocabulary lessons by different topics for English teachers and students.
- Types of Crimes: Learn Popular Types of Crimes in English
- List of Emotions: A Huge List of Useful Words to Describe Feelings and Emotions
- List of Phobias: Learn 105 Common Phobias of People around the World
- TBH Meaning: Do You Know What TBH Stands for in Texting?
- MOOD Words: List of 120+ Useful Words to Describe Mood in English
- Synonyms and Antonyms of 160+ Common Words in English
- Opposites: An Important List of 200+ Opposite Words in English
- Informal Contractions List: Do You Want to Speak English Faster?
- List of Opposites of Adjectives in English
- Words That Start With A | List of 50 Important Adjectives That Start with A
Learn synonyms of different words in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
- LOVE Synonym: 50+ Interesting Synonyms for LOVE
- Descriptive Words: A Huge List of Descriptive Adjectives, Verbs & Adverbs
- ON THE OTHER HAND Synonym: 29 Useful Synonyms for ON THE OTHER HAND
- FUNNY Synonym: List of 49 Synonyms for FUNNY in English
- BEAUTIFUL Synonym: 60 Best Synonyms for BEAUTIFUL
- BECAUSE Synonym: 27 Useful Synonyms for BECAUSE
- THEREFORE Synonym: 36 Useful Synonyms for THEREFORE
- DIFFERENT Synonym: List of 40 Synonyms for DIFFERENT with Examples
- HOWEVER Synonym: 23 Useful Words to Use Instead of HOWEVER
- GOOD Synonym: List of 38 Useful Synonyms for GOOD
- 20+ Interesting Money Idioms in English
- Slang Words: List of 100 Common Slang Words & Phrases You Need to Know!
- 24 Useful Collocations with BREAK
- 10 Animal Idioms & Phrases You Should Learn
- 42 Common Collocations with the Verb HAVE
- Phrasal Verbs: Top 150 Most Important Phrasal Verbs with their Meanings
- The Ultimate List of English Collocations You Should Know!!
- Learn 47 Collocations with DO in English
Learning English Tips
Useful tips for speaking English, tips for writing resumes and cover letters, etc.