List of useful English lessons with printable worksheets and pictures for English teachers and students, including lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, slang, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words, …
- Flower Names: List of 25+ Popular Types of Flowers with the Pictures
- Baby Animals: List of Popular Animals and Their Babies!
- Sea Animals: List of 20+ Interesting Sea, Ocean Animals with the Picture
- Fashion Accessories: List of Accessories for Men and Women in English
- Types of Pets: Learn Different Names of Pets in English
- Farm Animals: List of 15+ Popular Farm/ Domestic Animals in English
- Types of Clothing: Useful List of Clothing Names with the Picture
- List of Fruits: Learn Common Fruit Names in English
- Shapes Names: List of 20 Names of Geometric Shapes with ESL Pictures
When learning English, having a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Learn useful grammar lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
- List of Adverbs: 300+ Adverb Examples from A-Z in English
- Concrete Noun: Important List of 60 Concrete Nouns in English
- 35 Most Common Prefixes in English with their Meanings
Commonly Confused Words
Are you looking for a list of commonly confused and misused words in English? Let’s check the following list.
Useful vocabulary lessons by different topics for English teachers and students.
- Homophones: A Huge List of 400+Common Homophones in English
- FOOD Adjectives: 48 Useful Words to Describe FOOD in English
- Common Adjectives: List of 100 Useful Adjectives in English
- Feeling Words: Useful Words to Describe Feelings and Emotions
- TONE Words: List of 300+ Useful Words to Describe TONE of the Authors
- List of Words with Silent Letters in English
- Learn Interesting Animal Sounds in English
- List of 700+ Most Common English Words Everyone Should Learn!
- Important Contractions in the English Language
- Important Abbreviation & Acronym List in English You Should Learn
Learn synonyms of different words in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
- ON THE OTHER HAND Synonym: 29 Useful Synonyms for ON THE OTHER HAND
- FUNNY Synonym: List of 49 Synonyms for FUNNY in English
- BEAUTIFUL Synonym: 60 Best Synonyms for BEAUTIFUL
- BECAUSE Synonym: 27 Useful Synonyms for BECAUSE
- THEREFORE Synonym: 36 Useful Synonyms for THEREFORE
- DIFFERENT Synonym: List of 40 Synonyms for DIFFERENT with Examples
- HOWEVER Synonym: 23 Useful Words to Use Instead of HOWEVER
- GOOD Synonym: List of 38 Useful Synonyms for GOOD
- EXPERIENCE Synonym: 40 Useful Synonyms for EXPERIENCE
- INTERESTING Synonym: List of 40+ Powerful Synonyms for INTERESTING
- 20+ Interesting Money Idioms in English
- Slang Words: List of 100 Common Slang Words & Phrases You Need to Know!
- 24 Useful Collocations with BREAK
- 10 Animal Idioms & Phrases You Should Learn
- 42 Common Collocations with the Verb HAVE
- Top 150 Most Important Phrasal Verbs with their Meanings
- The Ultimate List of English Collocations You Should Know!!
- Learn 47 Collocations with DO in English
Learning English Tips
Useful tips for speaking English, tips for writing resumes and cover letters, etc.