List of useful English lessons with printable worksheets and pictures for English teachers and students, including lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, slang, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words, …
When learning English, having a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Learn useful grammar lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
Commonly Confused Words
Are you looking for a list of commonly confused and misused words in English? Let’s check the following list.
Useful vocabulary lessons by different topics for English teachers and students.
Learn synonyms of different words in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
- List of 100 Common English Slang Words & Phrases You Need to Know!
- 24 Useful Collocations with BREAK
- 10 Animal Idioms & Phrases You Should Learn
- 42 Common Collocations with the Verb HAVE
- Top 150 Most Important Phrasal Verbs in English
- Important Collocation List You Should Know
- Learn 47 Collocations with DO in English
Learning English Tips
Useful tips for speaking English, tips for writing resumes and cover letters, etc.