List of useful English lessons with printable worksheets and pictures for English teachers and students, including lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, slang, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words, …
- Types of Tables: 25+ Different Types of Tables in English
- Types of Chairs: 25 Different Chair Styles with ESL Pictures
- List of Vegetables: Useful Names of Vegetables with the Picture!
- Types of Shoes: Learn Different Shoe Styles with Pictures
- Fruits and Vegetables: Names of Vegetables and Fruits in English with ESL Picture
- Flower Names: List of 25+ Popular Types of Flowers with the Pictures
- Baby Animals: List of Popular Animals and Their Babies!
- Sea Animals: List of 20+ Interesting Sea, Ocean Animals with the Picture
- Fashion Accessories: List of Accessories for Men and Women in English
- Types of Pets: Learn Different Names of Pets in English
When learning English, having a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Learn useful grammar lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
Commonly Confused Words
Are you looking for a list of commonly confused and misused words in English? Let’s check the following list.
Useful vocabulary lessons by different topics for English teachers and students.
- Words That Start with E | List of 136 Popular Adjectives That Start With E
- SMH in Texting: Meaning and Useful Conversation Examples
- What Does LMAO Mean in Texting? ROFL, BFF, IMO & More…!
- Top 150 Best Words to Describe Yourself!
- Adjectives to Describe a Person | Useful Appearance & Personality Adjectives
- Descriptive Words: A Huge List of Descriptive Adjectives, Verbs & Adverbs
- Homophones: A Huge List of 400+Common Homophones in English
- FOOD Adjectives: 48 Useful Words to Describe FOOD in English
- Common Adjectives: List of 100 Useful Adjectives in English
- Feeling Words: Useful Words to Describe Feelings and Emotions
Learn synonyms of different words in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
- EXPERIENCE Synonym: 40 Useful Synonyms for EXPERIENCE
- INTERESTING Synonym: List of 40+ Powerful Synonyms for INTERESTING
- Synonyms: List of 200 Synonyms in English for ESL Learners!
Learning English Tips
Useful tips for speaking English, tips for writing resumes and cover letters, etc.