List of useful English lessons with printable worksheets and pictures for English teachers and students, including lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, slang, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words, …
When learning English, having a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Learn useful grammar lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
Commonly Confused Words
Are you looking for a list of commonly confused and misused words in English? Let’s check the following list.
Useful vocabulary lessons by different topics for English teachers and students.
- TONE Words: List of 300+ Useful Words to Describe TONE of the Authors
- List of Words with Silent Letters in English
- Learn Interesting Animal Sounds in English
- List of 700+ Most Common English Words Everyone Should Learn!
- Important Contractions in the English Language
- Important Abbreviation & Acronym List in English You Should Learn
- Popular Text Abbreviations & Internet Acronyms in English
- List of 200+ Antonyms From A to Z in English
Learn synonyms of different words in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
Learning English Tips
Useful tips for speaking English, tips for writing resumes and cover letters, etc.