In this lesson, you will learn a list of common adjectives that start with Z in English with ESL picture and example sentences to help you expand your vocabulary words.
Adjectives that Start with Z
List of Adjectives that Start with Z
Adjectives that Start with Z with Examples
- By combining the funniest stories, craziest creatures and zaniest pictures with his unique blend of rhyme, rhythm and repetition, Dr Seuss helps children of all ages and abilities learn to read.
- The review of double jeopardy is not a zany proposal.
- He is a zealous supporter of our cause.
- Converse said, attempting to convey zestful satisfaction in his profession.
- The cottage was redolent with the zesty smell of lemon overlaying the more familiar tang of polish, wine and wood smoke.
- The country seems to have been following a zigzag course between democracy and dictatorship.
- It is the manufacturer that a major casts model of the shoe of zincic radical alloy, aluminium radical alloy.
- The very clean zingy palate, with fresh citrus and gooseberry flavours in abundance, and balanced lingering acidity.
- This is the fresh, zippy, invigorating smell of lemon zest usually associated with the fruit’s acidity.
- When you see the zodiacal light, you are looking edgewise into our own solar system.
- The researcher simulated the anchorage tooth movement in orthodontic therapy and established the zoic trial model.
- The zonal administrators would co-ordinate policies and plans, thus reducing the pressure of work on ministries in Thimphu.
- It’s a zonked nirvana with demons underneath; a fragile state that can’t help but break apart on the very next song.
Learn more with words that start with z in English.
Adjectives that Start with Z Infographic