Congratulations! Following is a list of 40 ways to say congratulations! in English you should learn to use in your daily life.
Congratulations is a word that used when you want to congratulate someone because they did something well.
- Congratulations, you have a healthy baby boy.
- Best wishes and congratulations on your graduation.
Congratulations,wishing you guys the best life can give you.
- You’ve passed your driving test? Congratulations!
Learn 40 ways to say congratulations in English
- Way to go!
- I like that!
- That’s it!
- That’s better than ever!
- That’s clever!
- That’s first class work!
- I’m impressed!
- You’re doing fine!
- That’s a real work of art!
- Now that’s what I call a fine job!
- That’s great!
- Right on!
- You’re really improving!
- You certainly did well today!
- Hats off!
- I think you’re doing the right thing!
- That’s how to handle that!
- You’re doing beautifully!
- You are the best!
- You are genius!
- That’s the way!
- Good remembering!
- You rock!
- That kind of work makes me happy!
- Good going!
- You’ve just about mastered that!
- That’s an interesting way of looking at it!
- That’s really nice!
- Good on you!
- Good job! (good job synonym)
- Couldn’t have done it better myself!
- I’ve never seen anyone do it better!
- You make it look easy!
- I’m happy to see you working like that!
- That is the better than ever!
- Now you have the hang of it!
- Keep up the good work!
- You really deserved it!
Ways to Say Congratulations | Infographic
Hitesh T Gandhi
Tuesday 28th of July 2020