List of useful English lessons with printable worksheets and pictures for English teachers and students, including lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, slang, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words, …
- Deep Sea Creatures: List of 25+ Creatures that Live in Deep Ocean
- Ugly Animals: List of 20 Ugly (but Cute) Animals in English with ESL Picture!
- Winter Fruits: List of 15+ Types of Fruits You Can Find in the Winter
- Types of Fish: List of 35+ Types of Fish from All Around the World
- Tropical Fruits: List of 25+ Popular Tropical Fruits in English
- Exotic Fruits: List of 45+ Exotic Fruits From All Around the World
- Woodland Animals: List of 25+ Woodland Animals with Example Sentences
- Purple Vegetables: List of 24 Purple Fruits and Vegetables in English
- Root Vegetables: List of 20 Root Vegetables with ESL Picture!
- Citrus Fruits: List of 15+ Citrus Fruits with ESL Picture and Example Sentences
When learning English, having a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Learn useful grammar lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
- Personal Pronouns: What is a Personal Pronoun? Useful Examples
- Possessive Pronouns: What is a Possessive Pronoun? Useful Examples
- Hundreds Chart: Number Chart 1-100 in English
- List of Verbs: Learn 600+ Common Verbs in English with ESL Pictures
- What is Parallelism? Definition, Examples of Parallel Structure in English
- Relative Pronouns in English: Usage and Useful Examples
- Irregular Verbs: List of 90+ Common Irregular Verbs in English
- Abstract Noun: List of 150 Common Abstract Nouns in English
- Active vs Passive Voice: Important Rules and Useful Examples
- Past Perfect Continuous Tense: Usage and Useful Examples
Commonly Confused Words
Are you looking for a list of commonly confused and misused words in English? Let’s check the following list.
- I.E. vs E.G. : What’s the Difference between E.g. vs I.e.? (with Useful Examples)
- How to Use ALTHOUGH, IN SPITE OF & DESPITE Correctly?
- EVERYDAY vs EVERY DAY: How to Use Every day vs Everyday Correctly?
- LAY vs LIE: How to Use Lay vs Lie Correctly?
- FURTHER vs FARTHER: How to Use Them Correctly?
- AFFECT vs EFFECT Difference: It’s not As Hard As We Think!
- INSURE vs ENSURE: What are the Differences?
- THEN vs THAN: What’s the Difference Between Than vs Then?
- WHO vs WHOM: Useful Usage and Example Sentences
- CAN vs COULD – How to Use Could vs Can Correctly in the Sentences?
Useful vocabulary lessons by different topics for English teachers and students.
- Adjectives that Start with E: List of 120+ Adjectives Starting with E in English
- Adjectives that Start with A: List of 195 Adjectives Starting with A in English
- Adjectives that Start with Z: List of 40+ Adjectives Starting with Z in English
- Adjectives that Start with X: List of 90+ Adjectives Starting with X in English
- Adjectives that Start with U: List of 185+ Words Starting with U in English
- Adjectives that Start with Y: List of 40+ Adjectives Starting with Y in English
- Adjectives that Start with V: List of 95+ Words Starting with V in English
- Adjectives that Start with G: List of 140+ Adjectives Starting with G in English
- Adjectives that Start with H: List of 120+ Adjectives Starting with H in English
- Adjectives that Start with W: List of 110+ Adjectives Starting with W in English
Learn synonyms of different words in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
- LEARN Synonym: List of Useful Synonyms for the Word “Learn”
- INCREASE Synonym: List of 15 Synonyms for Increase with Examples
- PERFECT Synonym: List of 22 Synonyms for Perfect with Useful Examples
- SIGNIFICANT Synonym: List of 27 Synonyms for Significant in English
- STRONG Synonym: List of 19 Synonyms for Strong in English
- HELP Synonym: List of 14 Synonyms for Help (with Useful Examples)
- OPPORTUNITY Synonym: List of 15+ Synonyms for Opportunity
- BAD Synonym: List of 16 Synonyms for Bad for ESL Learners
- IMPROVE Synonym: List of 19 Synonyms for Improve with Examples
- EXPLAIN Synonym: List of 18 Synonyms for Explain with Useful Examples
- Birthday Wishes: 40+ Best Happy Birthday Wishes to Friends & Others!
- American Slang: List of 25 Essential American Slang You Shouldn’t Miss!
- Proverbs: Top 30 English Proverbs and Their Meanings!
- List of 30+ Useful Contrast Transition Words for Writing Essay
- Funny Story: What’s the Difference between Complete & Finished?^^
- Top 20 Funny Idioms in English You Might Not Know!
- I Miss you Quotes: 30 Romantic Ways to Say I MISS YOU! in English
- Informal Contractions List: Do You Want to Speak English Faster?
- “HOW ARE YOU?” | Different Ways to Ask & Respond to “How are you?”
- Top 60 Interesting Idioms for Kids with their Meaning!
Learning English Tips
Useful tips for speaking English, tips for writing resumes and cover letters, etc.
- Capitalization Rules: 10 Important Rules for Capitalization of Letters in Written English
- How to Prepare for an Interview!
- How to Speak English Fluently: 20 Helpful Tips to Improve Your Fluency!
- Resume Tips: How to Write a Professional Resume
- How to Write a Cover Letter Effectively!