List of useful English lessons with printable worksheets and pictures for English teachers and students, including lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, slang, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words, …
- Dog Anatomy: List of Useful Parts of a Dog From Head to Tail
- Types of Bread | List of 24 Best Types of Bread from around the World
- Space Words: List of 40+ Interesting Words Related to the Space
- Natural Disasters: Different Types of Natural Disasters with ESL Pictures
- Bicycle Parts: 25+ Important Parts of a Bicycle with ESL Picture
- Math Symbols: List of 35+ Useful Mathematical Symbols and their Names
- Bathroom Accessories: List of Objects in the Bathroom with ESL Picture
- Types of Tables: 25+ Different Types of Tables in English
- Types of Chairs: 25 Different Chair Styles with ESL Pictures
- List of Vegetables: Useful Names of Vegetables with the Picture!
When learning English, having a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Learn useful grammar lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
Commonly Confused Words
Are you looking for a list of commonly confused and misused words in English? Let’s check the following list.
Useful vocabulary lessons by different topics for English teachers and students.
- Words that Start with L | List of 100+ Common Words Starting with L
- Words that Start with D | List of 200+ Common Words Starting with D
- Words that Start with M | List of 150 Words Starting with M in English
- Words that Start with T | List of 150 Words that Start with T in English
- Words that Start with P | List of 350+ Words Starting with P
- Words that Start with R | List of 200 Words Starting with R in English
- Words that Start with I | List of 140+ Common Words Starting with I
- Words that Start with C | List of 150 Words Starting with S in English
- Words that Start With S | List of 350+ Words Starting with S with ESL Pictures
- Words That Start with U | Useful List of 190+ Words Starting with U
Learn synonyms of different words in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
- GOOD Synonym: List of 38 Useful Synonyms for GOOD
- EXPERIENCE Synonym: 40 Useful Synonyms for EXPERIENCE
- INTERESTING Synonym: List of 40+ Powerful Synonyms for INTERESTING
- Synonyms: List of 200 Synonyms in English for ESL Learners!
Learning English Tips
Useful tips for speaking English, tips for writing resumes and cover letters, etc.