List of useful English lessons with printable worksheets and pictures for English teachers and students, including lessons on grammar, vocabulary, common phrases, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, slang, phrasal verbs, collocations, confused words, …
- Wild Animals: List of 45+ Wild Animals Names in English
- List of Sports: 35+ Useful Names of Sports and Games in English
- Mammals: List of Mammals in English with ESL Picture!
- House Styles: List of 28 Different Types of Houses Around the World!
- Types of Beans: 15 Different Types of Beans & Legumes with the Picture
- Types of Lettuce: 21 Different Lettuce Types with ESL Picture
- Types of Hats: List of 20 Hat Styles with ESL Picture
- Color Names: List of Colors in English with the Picture!
- INSECTS: Useful List of Insects with the Picture and Examples
- Action Verbs: List of 50+ Useful Action Words with the Pictures!
When learning English, having a solid foundation in English grammar will not only help you create your own sentences correctly but will also make it easier to improve your communication skills in both spoken and written English. Learn useful grammar lessons below and incorporate your learning into your speaking and writing.
Commonly Confused Words
Are you looking for a list of commonly confused and misused words in English? Let’s check the following list.
Useful vocabulary lessons by different topics for English teachers and students.
- Words that Start With O | List of 130+ Popular O Words in English
- Words That Start with N | List of 60+ Popular N Words in English
- Words that Start with J | List of 120+ Common J Words in English
- Words that Start with V | List of 150+ V Words in English with ESL Pictures!
- Words that Start with Y | List of 200+ Y Words to Add to Your Vocabulary
- Words that Start with K | List of 120+ Common K Words with ESL Pictures!
- Words that Start with X | Useful List of 60+ Words with X in English
- Sentence Starters: Useful Words and Phrases You Can Use As Sentence Starters
- Words That Start with Z | Useful List of 300 Words with Z
- Words with Q | A Big List of 300+ Words That Start with Q
Learn synonyms of different words in English with free ESL Printable Worksheets and Example Sentences.
Learning English Tips
Useful tips for speaking English, tips for writing resumes and cover letters, etc.