LMK! LMK meaning! In this lesson, you will learn how to use the acronym – LMK in English with the definition and useful conversations.
LMK is an internet acronym that stands for “let me know” on the internet and in real life, though like many abbreviations and some slang terms, it’s typed more often than it’s spoken.
It can be used at the beginning of a sentence or at the end. This goal of using this phrase is to have someone tell the user about some information or an event that may be happening later.
LMK | Other Meanings
- Love My Kids
- Local Master Key
- Local Maintenance Key
- Lions Might Knit
- Let’s Make Kids
LMK | Examples
- LMK when they come.
- Lmk if you have any problems.
- Lmk if you run into any snags.
- Lmk if you have any suggestions.
- If you come up against difficulties, lmk and I’ll help out.
- If anything happens to the machine, please lmk.
- I’d be very grateful if you could lmk as soon as possible.
- Lmk if you should hear more news.
- A: Any plans for tonight?
- B: Maybe no
- A: yeah, let’s go out, ok?
- B: yup, lmk before 6:pm.
LMK | Infographic