Low Carb Vegetables! What type of vegetables do you choose for today’s low carb meal? In this article, you will learn the list of low-carb vegetables in English with the picture and example sentences to help you enhance your vocabulary words.
Low Carb Vegetables
List of Low Carb Vegetables
- Green leaf lettuce
- Swiss chard
- White mushroom
- Bell pepper
- Green bean
- Napa cabbage
- Broccoli raab
- Bok Choy
- Brussels sprouts
Low Carb Vegetables with Examples
Learn the names of low-carb vegetables with example sentences.
- Beat together the natural yoghurt, mayonnaise, watercress and seasoning.
- Eating spinach is supposed to make you strong.
- Steam the carrots and broccoli for 8 minutes.
- Seared foie gras – raspberry, mustard, arugula.
- Carrots, spinach, kale, broccoli and sweet potatoes are among foods rich in beta carotene.
- Serve with green pepper and cucumber salad.
- Swiss chard: A leafy green vegetable packed with carotenoids that protect ageing eyes.
- She carved a flower out of a radish.
- The clams were delicious. Likewise, the eggplant was excellent.
- Add the zucchini and squash and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes.
- In my opinion, fennel is an underrated vegetable – few people realize how delicious it is.
- Stir in the onions, celery, bell pepper and garlic.
- Mescluon Mix Salad with Champine wine vinegar, sliced tomatoes, chopped white mushroom and mint.
- Add tomatoes, bell pepper and spice mixture and cook 1 hour.
- I’m just making the sauce for the cauliflower.
- Puny had left baked chicken, and green beans cooked with new potatoes, one of his favourite meals.
- A couple, including ice cream, and an endive and nut salad, sound OK, but really, would you bother?
- Add mushrooms and bok choy to the broth. Blend together cornstarch and water.
- Dark green vegetables like broccoli, spinach, brussels sprouts and romaine lettuce are high in folic acid which several studies have shown to prevent and even reverse memory loss.
- Add collard greens, cover, lower heat and simmer 30 to 35 minutes.
- This sauce goes wonderfully well with fish, asparagus or new potatoes.
- Finely shred the carrots, cabbage and cored apples.
Low Carb Vegetables Infographic