Much vs Many, what’s the difference? Read the following lesson and check it out.
The Differences between MANY vs MUCH
Many is used with countable nouns. It is mainly used in questions, affirmative sentences and negations.
- I don’t have many friend.
- There are too many disadvantages in this business.
- How many children do you have?
- Are there many poor people in France?
Much is used with uncountable nouns. It is mainly used in negative and interrogative clauses.
- How much money have you got?
- We didn’t spend much money.
- There isn’t much data to download.
- I’m sorry but I don’t have much time.