Non-starchy Vegetables! Do you know which non-starchy vegetables are? In this article, you will learn a list of common non starchy vegetables in English with the picture and example sentences.
Table of Contents
Non Starchy Vegetables
List of Non Starchy Vegetables
- Chinese spinach
- Baby corn
- Bamboo shoot
- Bean sprout
- Brussels sprout
- Water chestnut
- Yard-long bean
Non Starchy Vegetables with Examples
Learn names of non starchy vegetables in English with example sentences.
- Wash the Chinese spinach; blanch water then drain.
- Finally, after what seems like peeling back an artichoke, there he is.
- This sauce goes wonderfully well with fish, asparagus or new potatoes.
- Boil water, blanch the bitter melon, carrot, baby corn and wood ear fungus, leave to cool.
- Place a nest of bamboo shoots and mangetout in the centre of each plate.
- I’d like to add some pepper to the bean curd.
- I pried open several cartons of bean sprouts, basil, and lettuces and soaked them in a pail of water.
- My face is always as red as a beet when I come out of the sauna.
- Don’t care for broccoli? Go for other cruciferous choices like cabbage, bok choy, shredded broccoli slaw, cabbage, cauliflower, or brussels sprouts.
- Steam the carrots and broccoli for 8 minutes.
- Finely shred the carrots, cabbage and cored apples.
- Carol’s making carrot cake for dessert.
- Serve with new potatoes, broccoli and cauliflower.
- Stir in the onions, celery, bell pepper and garlic.
- The processing technique of the mixed juice beverage of Chinese yam chayote and carrot is researched.
- She looks efficient and as cool as a cucumber.
- Take some thin sliced pork, a mixture of vegetables (I had little spinach, bean sprouts, long onion, and a little daikon).
- We grow many different vegetables: potatoes, eggplant, etc.
- I am having a blast, as I crunch on crab cakes with jicama slaw and lemon-chive aioli.
- This week, we’ll plant kohlrabi together again, perhaps for the last time but I hope not.
- The waiter brought the first course, a simple leek and potato soup.
- How can I tell the difference between a mushroom and a toadstool?
- There is too much onion in the soup.
- The officers blasted him with pepper spray.
- Continue to sow salads like lettuce, radish and spring onion for cropping in late summer.
- Actually, root veggies of all kinds, including carrots, turnips and rutabaga, are real nutritional stars in the fall and winter.
- Is a tomato a fruit or a vegetable?
- Cabbage is related to mustard, turnips, kale and collards.
- Chop pork, water chestnuts and spring onion. Mix with salt, corn starch and sesame oil.
Non Starchy Vegetables Infographic