What does ROFL mean? How to use it correctly? In this lesson, you will learn the meaning and examples of the popular acronym “Rofl” in English with ESL picture.
Table of Contents
What Does ROFL Mean?
ROFL stands for “Rolling On the Floor Laughing”. People often say “ROFLMAO” which is used to signify something is even more hilarious!
Basically, ROFL is a common abbreviation or popular internet slang used to indicate that something is thought to be highly amusing, or this slang is used for situations where something is a lot funnier than normal. This term first became widely preached in English-speaking societies and global network forums, before it spreads to other social network users surround the whole world.
- Rise Our Father Lucifer
- Really Old Fat Landowner
- Read Only First Line
- Really old Fat Landowner
- Rights of Fingering Lesbians
- Riding on Flying Llamas
- Rolling on The Floor
- Routing on flat labels
- Running on Four Legs
- Rogue of Forbidden Legion
Similar Internet Slang
- LOL = Laugh Out Loud
- PMSL = Pissing Myself Laughing
- LQTM = Laughing Quietly To Myself
- LMHO = Laughing My Head Off
- LSMH = Laughing & Shaking My Head
- LMAO = aughing y ss ff
- HAHA (This one goes without saying. Basically it is used to represent laughter).
- BWAHAHA (Boisterous laughter)
- MWAHAHA (Mimicking vigorous laughter)
Examples Using ROFL
- Friend 1: Rofl, did you watch this funny video?
- Friend 2: Which video?
- Friend 1: This one.
- Friend 2: LMAO, I’ve watched it this morning.
ROFL Meaning Infographic