VERY Synonym! Following is a list of 45 synonyms for the word VERY in English with picture to help you expand your vocabulary.
List of Synonyms for Very
List of 45 VERY Synonyms in English.
- Seriously (informal)
- Jolly (British)
- Awfully (informal)
Very Synonyms Examples
- Prompt payment of bills is greatly appreciated.
- It is both cheap and abundantly available.
- His talents are not fully appreciated in that company.
- This year was exceptionally difficult on the high street.
- The company has been superlatively successful this year.
- It’s totally irrational, but I’m frightened of mice.
- We are totally supportive of this idea.
- He’s fabulously rich, one of the richest men in the world.
- He was enormously sympathetic when my father died.
- She did astonishingly well in her exams.
- I am profoundly grateful to you all.
- It all sounds decidedly risky to me.
- He was noticeably slow to respond.
Synonyms for VERY | Infographic
How to Avoid Using the Word VERY