VERY Synonym! Following is a list of 45 synonyms for the word VERY in English with picture to help you expand your vocabulary.
Table of Contents
List of Synonyms for Very
List of 45 VERY Synonyms in English.
- Seriously (informal)
- Jolly (British)
- Awfully (informal)
Very Synonyms Examples
- Prompt payment of bills is greatly appreciated.
- It is both cheap and abundantly available.
- His talents are not fully appreciated in that company.
- This year was exceptionally difficult on the high street.
- The company has been superlatively successful this year.
- It’s totally irrational, but I’m frightened of mice.
- We are totally supportive of this idea.
- He’s fabulously rich, one of the richest men in the world.
- He was enormously sympathetic when my father died.
- She did astonishingly well in her exams.
- I am profoundly grateful to you all.
- It all sounds decidedly risky to me.
- He was noticeably slow to respond.
Synonyms for VERY | Infographic
How to Avoid Using the Word VERY